ollinsville, Oklahoma is nestled in a natural surrounding of wooded hills framed by rolling plains of prairie grass. The approximate 3
square miles of developed areas consist of 80% residential, and the remaining 20% are commercial and industrial. The developed boundaries
are surrounded with large open spaces formed by farms and ranches. The 2018 estimated population of Collinsville is 7,069 -
according to the census
Collinsville which is shared with both Tulsa County and
Rogers County, is located 12 miles north of the
Tulsa International Airport, 18 miles from the
Port of Catoosa, 7 miles from the Cherokee Industrial Park, and
20 miles from Downtown Tulsa.
Historic downtown Collinsville is one of the few remaining cities that still has most of its historic buildings. The City's
Historical Society established the Depot Museum
in the old Railroad Depot built in 1899, which was moved to its current location in 1970.
The historic atmosphere downtown is the perfect setting for its antique stores, gift shops, and art galleries.
Located just west of the main downtown area is the
a branch of the Tulsa City-County Library system.
The Collinsville City Park is centrally
located southwest of downtown, 1900 Veterans Drive, in a beautiful natural setting. (West of 15th St & South of Spring St)
A variety of recreational opportunities are offered:
Sand Volleyball Court
4 Tennis Courts
Preschool Children's Play Area
More City Park info: 918-371-1010
Although rich with history, Collinsville is a progressive town offering an economical living, along with the various housing types, civic
clubs, Churches, and Medical Facilities. Adjacent to residential neighborhoods,
our schools consist of two Elementary Schools, one Middle School, and one High School. The
Collinsville Senior Citizens Center is located at 224 S 19th Street, where there is a variety of activities, parties, arts and crafts; and transportation
for shopping sprees. For more information, call the center at (918) 371-3730
Collinsville is home to the Ward-Wiseman Animal Haven, a no kill animal facility.
There are wondrous varieties of recreational and cultural activities nearby:
Collinsville (known as "The Center of It All") celebrated its 100th birthday in 1999, and was selected for the 2000 Oklahoma
Main Street program.
Collinsville History | Collinsville Photos
Links | Collinsville Main Town page
Ted Wright's Cvilleok.com -
More Collinsville News/Happenings
by the Collinsville-ok.com/GreaterTulsa.com Team
Comments | Disclaimer
Web Design Copyright 2000-2020